Friday, January 27, 2006

So, yesterday was pretty fun. Even though Nat is technically "working", he still manages to get home from work at around 1:00. Talk about a cushy job! Yeah, so he came over for a while after lunch and we bowflexed it up for a bit and played some PS2. I really gotta workout more, just not enough motivation. Anyways, afterwards, I met up with Jimi, and we went over to the Old Galley for a little fish and chips. It's kinda funny, I've seen the Old Galley all my life, and even have a friend who's worked there, but I've never eaten there before. Now I've eaten there twice in the past two weeks. KennyG's right, they got some good food there. After dinner, we came back to my place to hang out for a bit. Afterwards, Dwight and I played a little warcraft. Man, we're soooo good! Now ranked 233 for teams in North America.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

233 in North America?
that's quite impressive actually.

well done!

Yumin said...

i hardly see you thesedays in blog. :P what's going on?
everything's alrihgt? :)