Wednesday, May 17, 2006

So yesterday, Neeta and I went out for dinner. I kinda had an itching for steak, so we decided to go to the Keg. Man, I haven't been to that place in a long time, but I don't remember that place being so pricey. Well, the food was really good, and my steak was cook nicely (medium-rare, nice and bloody) and the twice baked potatoes were really good. I guess when you have a full time job and starting to make money you can afford going to nicer places once in a while. Next step would be buying nicer clothes once in a while.

2 comments:

Justin Ng said...

You should come visit Seattle, Goose me and Rachel and Vish went to this place called Daniel's Broiler which is really tasty steak. Amazing!

Anonymous said...

piac, if mong went with you ... you would've gotten your dinner for free.