Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Well, my mom's been gone for almost two weeks now, and things are going well. I'm keeping myself fed on ham sandwiches and spaghetti. The house is a little dirty, but I'd say we're doing fine. I've also been working for two weeks now, and things are going well. I'm starting to understand what I'm doing at work and able to fix some problems, so that's good. Got some friends to hang out with at lunch, and just joined a new gym, so everything's going according to plan.

The newest craze to hit the Kwa family has been the board game, Settlers of Catan. Anyone heard of it? I've been going to my cousin's place every week to play this game. We play like 5 games every time, and each game taks about 1.5 hours. Last weekend, I was over at Flora's till three in the morning playig Settlers. It's a pretty fun game, now that I actually win once in a while.

1 comment:

fifi said...

You forgot to mention the signage your mom has left behind. Like the post it notes in your car ... hilarious!