Monday, February 26, 2007

So, finally made it to the slopes this weekend. Nat and a bunch of his friends from Queens planned a trip to Blue Moutain for the weekend, and I decided to tag along on Saturday. What beautiful weather conditions for skiing. The forecast was clear sky and -4C, there was plenty of snow on the moutain, and there wasn't too much ice. A great day for skiing, and I had a lot of fun. Went down some moguls, practised some jumps, had a great time. So, I finally got a chance to hit the slopes this year, and though it'd be nice to maybe hit Tremblant before the season ends, I can let the snow melt away in peace knowing I got a run in this season.

After skiing, I went over to Helen and Dave's place to meet up with Flora to try out a new board game called Puerto Rico. It was a pretty fun game. I'm still not sure what kind of strategy is involved in this game, but it was a pretty interesting game. I wonna try it again later and play it in a different way. Anyways, I had a fun weekend.

No comments: