Wednesday, December 14, 2005

This post is dedicated to Jon, Allan, and all other Warcraft III Frozen Throne haters out there.

So, yesterday, I got home, had dinner, and decided to play Warcraft with Dwight. So I drove myself over to the internet cafe and we played Warcraft. What a great night for Warcraft. Dwight and had a 5 game winning streak, but finished off with a loss. Dwight and I are trying a new strategy where he uses undead, focusing on getting the ranged units consisting of Crypt Fiends, Obsidian Statues, and Destroyers. I focus on getting the "meat" and go for 2 barracks making Footmen with defense and teching up to Knights. We're trying a new strategy where we go for a strong rush with 2 barracks making men, upgrading defense for footmen, and getting items from the shop. This has proven very effective since we won 5 straight games last night. What a great night for Warcraft.

No comments: