Monday, December 05, 2005

Well, I had a fun weekend. On Friday after work, I met up with Allan do pick up my skis and do a little shopping. We went to Hillcrest, and first thing's first, we picked up my skis. Wow, they are sooooooo beatiful! I can't wait to carve up the slopes of Whistler with them. And my boots, they're sooooooo comfortable, I just love them. Allan and I are both looking for runners, and Allan heard there's a buy 1, get the 2nd for half off sale at Foot Locker, and he also had a coupon for Foot Locker, so we went shopping for shoes. Nothing caught our attention, niether of us bought anything. After shopping, Allan came over for a back and bis workout on the bowflex. Nat came over later, and he brought over some of his friends. Nat's friends were hilarious, he told them he was coming over to use the bowflex, and they decided to tag along just to check it out. I showed them how to do a bench press on the bowflex, they all tried it out, and they were sold. They all wanted to purchase a bowflex on the spot. It was absolutely hilarious. One of Nat's friend that he brought over was someone that I knew back in highschool, Johnny. I haven't seen Johnny much since highschool, and when I saw him on Friday, he was saying how much bigger I got. Well, I gotta say, I love it when people notice I've gained weight, but the way they were going on, even I was getting embarrassed, pure jokes. Allan also gave each of them back adjustments, and we also played some poker.

On Saturday, I headed down town to meet up with Neeta, Dwight, Ryan and Eric. We had a little lunch, and then went out to watch the "Blue Man Group". I loved it. I thought it was absolutely hilarious, and the percussions were amazing. It's kind of hard to describe the show, but I thought it was great and I recommend seeing it for yourself. After the show, we went back to Neeta's place and went for a quick swim in her pool. After a fun swim, we had dinner at Spring Rolls which was delicious. After dinner, we went back to Neeta's where Neeta, Ryan and I just hung out and played a little Taboo. It was a fun day, I crashed at Neeta's.

Sunday we slept in, and didn't do much in the morning. Mostly watched Neeta take an online IQ test. That girl can be really competitive with certain things, and really sucked the fun out of a simple IQ test when she got stumped on a question, but it was pretty funny. I went home in the afternoon and met up with Allan for a little lap swimming. I was actually really surprised when I jumped in and I wasn't too out of shape. I went for a quick swim about 2 weeks ago, and I was practically drowning. I felt a lot stronger on Sunday, and the swam felt pretty good. We even got to go down the water slide, thanks to Allan's connections. After our swim, I went home for dinner. After dinner, I finished off the weekend playing a little more warcraft with Dwight.

2 comments:

Nate Lam said...

DAng ... is 001 serious?? We gotta start paying after? I gotta learn it so I can teach people to do it on me!! I need another crack after today's bball practice. btw, I'll be joining you guys next time at the pool. hahah!!

Nicky!! Just get internet already! You must have spend alot of moeny on the weekend!! ahh! going to barrie tomorrow, no gmail for tomorrow

Anonymous said...

WATERSLIDE? hahahahha That's awesome!
I would have commented sooner but I lost the link to your page lol. Yes, Imma loser :)
p.s. You're still starting with "so _____ was fun" lol.