Friday, April 07, 2006

So yesterday was a fun night. The gmail thread that's been going on with friends from highschool has been pretty entertaining. It looks like more and more people are joining this thread, which is good cuz it helps a bunch of us keep in touch with eachother even though everyone's busy with their own lives. It also gives me some interesting stuff to read when I'm bored at work. Anyways, last night Nat, Britta, Puja, Jib, my bro and I got together for some bubble tea and bowling. It was nice seeing Britta, Puja and Jib since I don't get to see them very often. Yeah, and I still can't get over how smart Britta and Puja really are. Sometimes I forget how smart they really are and I'll even start to think of them as average people. But then something will come up and I'll realize that I'm in the presence of something much more and I could only wish that I could be that smart. Well, at least I beat them in bowling. Dang, and I was only two points behind Nat. I haven't beaten that guy in over a year, it's really pissing me off.

No comments: