Monday, March 27, 2006

So, I had a purdy fun weekend. On Friday, a bunch of us got together at Boston Pizza. Jon even made it back from London to join us for dinner, and to collect money for his cancer fundraising. But yeah, it was a lot of fun, Nat and I got to see all the Western boys combined with Erika, pure jokes. Afterwards, we went over to my place and played the Friends trivia game. Jason and I (and my cousins, but they don't count cuz they don't watch Friends) nearly beat everyone else, which is pretty impressive considering the other team had both Nat (watching every episode of Friends for the THIRD time) and KennyG (nearly killed himself rushing home to watch the series finale).

Saturday afternoon, I met up with Ryan to watch a movie. We watched the Ultimate Avengers, the animated movie. It was all right, I loved the X-men and Spiderman cartoons when I was growing up, so this movie kind of reminded me of that. Later that night, Jon and Nat came over to watch the Leaf's game, but the game was so depressing we decided to abandon that idea and go out for dessert instead. Puja's also in town preparing for interviews, so she joined Jon and I at Just Desserts. After, Allan and KennyG showed up and we went over to my place to play some poker. Puja's gotta learn not to go in for every hand, especially when KennyG's getting straights every hand. Unfortunately, Jon took home the pot.

No comments: