Sunday, March 12, 2006

So, this is what my weekend's been like so far. On Friday, Eric and I met up for dinner at some Brazilian restaurant. The food was pretty good, and I think it was authentic since the waitresses didn't know how to speak English. Afterwards, we met up with Neeta at a pub called Madison's. It was my first time at this pub, but it was a really cool pub with a lot of people and a really good atmosphere. We watched/listened to some guy playing the piano. He was really good, and played a bunch of classic/popular songs that I know. It was a pretty fun night.

Saturday morning I got up early to go bowling with Nat, Tiff, and her younger sister Candace. I had a decent day of bowling, but props goes out to Nat for bowling two games over 200, and one game with no open frames (for those who don't bowl, that's pretty impressive). Afterwards, we went out for lunch at Nat's favorite restaurant for won-ton noodles. Nat came over afterwards and we hung out and played some games on PS2.

I haven't done much today, except that I just got back from a swim with Allan. I had a pretty good swim. There's a pretty funny story about a guy who absolutely reeked of BO in the pool, but I think it's kinda mean posting that on my blog. Hopefully Allan'll post a funny version of the story on his blog instead.

1 comment:

Nate Lam said...

Bowling isn't boring. Bowling's too cool for 001. Either that or 001 doesn't like playing stuff he sucks at. haha!!! you COULD try to Learn..