Sunday, March 05, 2006

So, Friday was a fun night. First of all, Nat, Jon, Alland and I met up for dinner at the Old Galley the fish and chips were great as usual. We then said goodbye to Nat who went to fellowship as the rest of us headed down town to visit KennyG. We headed over to KennyG's, but first we had to pick up some Munchies and a video. We got to KennyG's and met up with him and Clara. We played some poker and listened to some music in preparation for the main event. Unfortunately I was the first one taken out in poker, by Allan, which meant I would be the one sleeping on the floor. Well, it was a fun night, mostly just hung out doing stupid stuff.

The next morning we got up pretty early and headed back home. Jon, Allan and I stopped off at the Golden Griddle for a brunch buffet. At night, we headed out again to watch the UFC fight at a sports bar. We met up with Jimi and his friends at WEGZ, which is a really awsome sports bar by Vaughn Mills. It's such a huge sports bar, and there are so many huge TVs, and there's a ticker that goes across the entire bar with all the latest scores, and the place was totaly PACKED. Well, the UFC was really good, and there were some really good fights. It was a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Neeta said...

Nick, did your mom tell you I called her on Friday night? I needed to tell her something important :P

jimi said...

I've embeded some choice UFC vids on my blog. Wish there were some knockouts... there were some really good haymakers, but it seemed like everyone had chins of steel last nite