Monday, February 27, 2006

So, on Friday I went over to the library to do some studying, since I got nothing better to do and I've decided I should try to do something with my life. After getting back from the library, Allan came over for another back cracking/bowflex workout. He didn't stay for very long trying to avoid watching Nat and I take on my cousins and bro in a Yu-Gi-Oh tournament. Nat and I won of course. Later Eric stopped over, and my brother joined us for a game of poker. I was sooooo pissed off cuz my brother went all in on the first round, and I figured he was just bluffing, and I had a pretty decent hand, so I decided to call. Man, the guy had pocket aces and took me down in the first round! So pissed! So, we played another round of poker afterwards, and it was a pretty long game with Nat and I as the final two. Unforunately, Nat took home the pot and regains his title as poker champ.

On Saturday, I got woken up early by my cousins wanting to play some PS2. Eric (who stayed over) decided to have an early morning workout on the bowflex. Even though Eric's got about 20lbs over me, I'm glad I was still able to bend more power rods than him. We met up with Ryan for lunch at an all-you-can-eat dim sum place. I was planning on eating about a million har-gows since it was all-you-can-eat, but the har-gows were only mediocre at best. Eric came over to my place to practise some guitar before heading out to watch a movie. I can't even remember what movie we watched. All I remember is that it sucked, and I didn't like it. It's that movie with Samuel L Jackson in it. My advice would be to pass on this one. Oh yeah, it was Freedomland.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is there all-you-can eat dim sum?

Nate Lam said...

It's ok piac.. yugioh is a nice enjoyable and relaxing game. One can always practice addition and subtraction from it. haha!
I wonder if chunky boy still has snorlax with him on his bed.