Friday, June 02, 2006

So, I'm using Puja's 2nd Goodlife week pass right now. Getting into shape is a lot of hard work. Honestly, my entire body is aching right now and it pains me to move. Well, I hope all this hard work is worth it, hopefully it'll all eventually pay off. Maybe with me finding a hot girl at the beach (or anywhere else for that matter) this summer?

Well, I just got back from playing tennis with Allan. Some of the worse tennis I've ever played in my life, but that's not the point. The point is that the combination of Allan and I playing tennis mixed with little kids don't go well together. Today while Allan and I were warming up, some little brown kid comes onto the court and starts bugging Allan to let him play tennis. Now this kid just wouldn't shut up and was being really annoying. He was just on the court and following Allan around begging him to let him play. At one point the kid was litterally just screaming on the court and throwing a tantrum because Allan wouldn't let him use his raquet. Now, Allan just finished a week of studying for exams and had about 4 hours of sleep each night and was definately not in the mood to deal with this punk kid, and neither was I. Finally the little kid just grabs one of our balls and runs out of the court. I was a little stunned at first, and was wondering if the kid was really going to just run away with my ball. Then the bratty little kid yelled at me "What are you gonna do about it?" and I just lost it. With my raquet still in my hand I bolted out of the tennis court and started chasing after this kid. I started running at full sprint and chased the kid all the way to the basketball courts before the kid started screaming and dropped the tennis ball. I grabbed the ball and started heading back to the tennis courts, Allan on the other hand kept walking to the kid with his raquet like he was gonna beat the sh*t out of him. The kid kept running to the playground. Kids, I just love 'em!

4 comments:

Neeta said...

Hehe that's hilarious, I wish I could have seen that.

jimi said...

Dude, that's messed. How is it that you just bring out the worst in kids?

Anonymous said...

I hate kids

rachel said...

alright so I wrote the last comment as anonymous but quickly realized that that just looks really bad... so let me correct the last statement and say that I don't like spoiled kids.