Monday, September 19, 2005

So, this weekend I went to Waterloo to visit my workout/warcraft buddy Dwight. And as you can expect, that's literally pretty much all we did for the entire weekend. I didn't know it was humanly possible to workout and play that much warcraft in such a short period of time. We worked out 3 times and went up 4 levels in warcraft in the span of 1.5 days. It was seriously the most physically and mentally demanding weekend of my life. To those who don't know me and Dwight, it must seem like the most pathetic weekend ever. But in all seriousness, there's probably nothing more I would have rather done this weekend. We also ate like monsters which also made me happy.

I got back on Sunday afternoon, just in time for my company bbq. It was a really good time. It was the first company get together, and it really made me feel like a part of a team. Good food and good conversation and new company t-shirts brought everyone closer together.

1 comment:

Yumin said...

hi! i'm really happy to hear you had a good weekend.. and so did i. also i just tried having this blog too. :P