Friday, September 16, 2005

So, yesterday was a fun night. The "Niagra Crew" got together for some dessert at Dimetries. Good times. We discussed who of us from Waterloo was truly the biggest geek, and looked back on the "good old days" from when we were still in university.

So, I came to the realization with Neeta yesterday that people are really starting to believe that I am a complete moron. I used to think people were just playing around with me, but I'm starting to think that people really believe I have a below average IQ. I used to believe that in today's society, holding a degree from one of the most prestigious technical universities in Canada was enough to prove one's worth. But apparently I was wrong, the ability to post a blog is what truly separates the men from the neanderthals. I will ponder this new realization of mine further at work...

1 comment:

Neeta said...

See I think the emails confused you Nicky. I don't think it's so much that being able to post a blog seperates man from neanderthal so much as if you CAN'T post a blog, you're dumb. And this overrides all previous degrees from prestigious universities and the like.