Thursday, September 29, 2005

Well, the other night I had dinner with some highschool friends after work. I'm starting to feel very grown up, having dinner down town after work. It was fun, we went to Marche's at BCE place. I had the half chicken dinner which was good. After Marche's, we went over to McDonalds to fill up on McChicken sandwiches and save some cash... I guess I'm still not so grown up afterall, it's nice that some things stay the same....

Got home and played a little warcraft with Dwight. They reset the ladder for warcraft, and we were ranked 188th in all of eastern North America for 2v2 arranged teams. We had a losing night, but the whole new ladder thing is pretty exciting.

1 comment:

Yumin said...

for me sometimes it seems that all my friends from school days are grown up when i see them recently but i feel like only i still stay childish. and sometimes i don't feel they are them...which made me sad but in the end i found they are still them as i know:-D