Monday, November 28, 2005

On Saturday, I met up with Neets, and we did a little digicam shopping. I gotta say, I love shopping with Neeta, it's always nice shopping with people who aren't afraid to spend a little money. Shopping with people who buy a lot of stuff make me feel a little less guilty about buying a shirt for $20 with 20% off coupon, regularly priced at $60. That was a tough decision. After shopping, we met up wight Dwight and Naomi and we went out for dinner. Dinner was tasty, and I got to eat Naomi's dinner as well as my own, great. After dinner, we hung out at Neeta's place for a while and looked at some pictures on her laptop from university. Some really great memories and pictures, especially pics of me. Afterwards, Dwight and I headed out for a little Warcraft action.

Sunday, Dwight and I woke up and got our day started with a little DDR and Katamari Damaci. We had brunch at Golden Griddle which was pretty good. After brunch, a little more Warcraft. Yeah Jon, a little more Warcraft. Dwight took off to his friend's place, and I went over to Nat's to practice a little guitar. It was good, a couple more practices, and we'll be ready for our great performance. I went with Nat's family for a Congee Wong dinner. Thank you Lam family for your hospitality, it was much appreciated. After dinner, Nat and I went to my place and waited for Allan to show up for yet another bowflex workout. Nat and I waited outside in the cold with snowballs and ambushed Allan when he got to my place, it was jokes. We had a good chest and tris workout while playing Star Wars (thanks Jon). Good times.

No comments: