Thursday, November 24, 2005

Well, I've been pretty good with the working out since I got my free week membership at Goodlife. Tuesday I did back and bis, yesterday I had another incredible leg workout in preparation for Whistler. Also did some swimming which was good. After working out, I went over to Neeta's and had some dinner and just hung out at her place. We practiced a little BJ, she's really starting to get the hang of it. I played as the house, while she played 4 hands at a time. Had we been playing for money, and her betting $15 for each hand, she woulda been up a good $300. She was on quite a roll, we shoulda dropped everything that night and made a quick stop off at Niagra.

2 comments:

Neeta said...

You forgot to mention that we went to the gym this morning Nicky! Neeta too!!

Nick said...

Yes Neeta, you did go to the gym. I'm very proud of you!