Thursday, November 10, 2005

So, I went to fellowship again the other night. It might be something that I try to attend regularly. We stuffed shoe boxes with a whole bunch of little things that's gonna get sent over to third world countries. It's a really nice idea that little things like pencils or little toys that you get from the dollar store can mean to world to someone else in a third world country. It's a very nice idea. Also, I had dinner with Jimi again before fellowship, and he told me he was going to sing a few worship songs for fellowship. He asked me if I'd play a song, and for some reason I agreed. So, with only a minute before hand to practice, I picked up the guitar and played "Enough" for the biggest turn out for fellowship I'd ever seen. Even though I sucked, and had zero practice time, it was nice. I think I wonna practice more guitar so I can get good enough to play in front of people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Not another box of friggin' pencils! SEND SOME FOOD YOU CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!"

hahaha, I kid!! I kid!!! You done god, I mean good!!! :-D

Nate Lam said...

ahh!! Very good skinny Boy. You should've practiced the Intro to "Enough" so you can play it infront of all those people!! Told ya you should've practiced!!