Saturday, November 26, 2005

So, yesterday was a fun night. Good ol' Justin's back from Boston because of Thanksgiving weekend in the states, so we made plans to get together. After work, Justin, Allan, Jimi, Jason and I got together for Japanese buffet for dinner, delicious. During dinner, we discussed what we were going to do after dinner. Original plans was possibly to play poker, but we had a big discussion about gambling, and we thought it might be best if we passed on poker for a while. In the end, I came up with a great idea, and we decided to go to Dave & Buster's instead. D&B was a lot of fun. It may seem pretty stupid playing for those tickets, but it's actually a lot of fun and turned out to be pretty exciting. There's this one game where a light and goes spinning around a circle really really fast, and you gotta stop the light on the jackpot. One try, one spin, one jackpot, 1000 tickets. I used the tickets to get myself a poker set, Justin and Allan used their tickets to purchase stupid magic tricks. After D&B, we went over to Allan's place and put the new poker chips and magic tricks to good use. Allan and Justin gave me a nice magic show. We then played poker. I'm very disappointed to say that I lost, Allan took home the pot.

No comments: