Saturday, November 05, 2005

So, weekend update, it's been a fun weekend so far. I'm in Jon's bachelor pad right now, and the Leafs are beating Tampa 4~3. I'm gonna say right now that Leaf's are gonna win. Anyways, after work on Friday, Nat, Allan, Jere and I headed up to London for the weekend. We got to London around 10 and met up with Olga and her appartment mate. We had some troubles in deciding what to that night, it was a toss up between bubble tea, and a bar. Being the true asians that we are, we went to bubble tea. Olga/Jere and I handidly took Nat and Allan in a quick game of Signal. Crahsed at Olga's place.

Saturday we took our time getting up. Had lunch and did a little shopping at the mall. After a little shopping, we headed over to watch Olga's softball game. After the softball game, we took a little tour of Western. I gotta say, it's a nice campus, but I gotta stay true to my roots... Waterloo pride all the way! (can't belive I wrote that on my blog) Anyways, after my little tour of campus, we met up with Jon, and went to McGinnis to watch the Leafs beat Tampa. Fun and relaxing weekend so far, but the night is still young.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who's the sexiest beast of them all? Why it's you Mr. Vanity. You haven't looked at me all day and I feel a little upset. You usually stare into my eyes every chance you get, but I guess you were busy this weekend. Don't worry, we can stare at each other this entire week. Hope to SEE you soon = )

Anonymous said...

I'm too sexy for my (baby blue, collar popped up) shirt, too sexy for my shirt. So sexy it hurts! And I'm too sexy for Waterloo, London, and Richmond Hill!

I'm Nick's reflection you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the Bowflex, yeah on the bowflex, on the bowflex yeah. I do my little turn on the bowflex.

I'm too sexy for my S.U.P, too sexy for my S.U.P, too sexy can't you see? And I'm too sexy for my hat, too sexy for my hat what do you think about that?

Cause I'm Nick's reflection you know what I mean, and I do my little turn on the Bowflex, yeah on the bowflex, on the bowflex yeah. I do my little turn on the bowflex.

Nick said...

LOL!!!