Thursday, October 20, 2005

The best part/only good thing about waking up at 6:30 am, and this chilly time of season is that when I wait for the bus in the morning, I get out at the perfect time to see the sun raise. Now, I'm sure we've all seen the sun raise, but it was just a night thought I had this morning.

So, yesterday was a fun night. I had dinner with Jimi after work, at this place called Green Mango. It's this kinda Thai fast food place, and it seems to be our place to go when we eat down town. Well, after dinner, we went to fellowship, which I haven't gone to in months, but have really been meaning to go to. Even though there were some new faces, it was actually a lot of fun and I had a good time. We discussed goodness and stuff like that. It was also nice since I got to see Care again, who I haven't really gotten a chance to talk to since she got back from Europe. We talked about what we've been up to in the past 2 months, how work's been, etc. I've seriously been meaning to meet up with her at some point, and it's nice we got to hang out for a bit.

1 comment:

Justin Ng said...

I wish I could see the sun rise here, but even if the tall buildings in Seattle didn't block the way, the cloudy days certainly would.