Monday, October 31, 2005

Well, I had an unexpectedly busy weekend. It's Monday, and I'm at work, but I haven't been home since when I left for work on Friday.

After work on Friday, I met up with Jimi for dinner. After dinner, I headed over to 'loo to visit Dwight. We had a small ping pong tournament. Now, I'm pretty cocky when it comes to ping pong, but especially when playing a white boy like Dwight. But boy did he humble me, beating me 5 game to 0. And believe me, I can be pretty scary when I start getting competitive, I didn't laugh or even smile the entire match, and he still beat me without even breaking a sweat. I got smoked this time, but I promise you (Dwight), next time things'll be different. After ping pong, we headed over to the Cove for some warcraft. Even though we had a winning night, the whole night was just a mess, thanks to Ping.

Saturday, we slept in and took our time getting up. We headed to TO in the afternoon to meet up with Neets. We had lunch and hung out at Neeta's apartment for a bit. We met up with Naomi, and headed to a haunted house in Stouffville. It was a ton of fun. It was kinda cold, and the line up took forever, but I'll never forget me and Neeta getting chased into a dead end by a guy with a chainsaw. It was absolutely hilarious/terrifying.

Sunday we woke up and went for a nice and long swim. Dwight, Neeta and I invented a new pool game where we throw my bracelet in the middle of the pool and fight to get it. It was a lot of fun. After our little swim, we headed out for lunch and a little shopping. Dwight headed back to 'loo, and me and Neets took a nap. After our nap, we had dinner, and met up with Naomi and her roommate to watch Saw II. Dwight, Neets and I watched Saw back in 'loo, and it was one of the funniest nights ever, so we decided to watch Saw II before haloween. The movie was pretty good, similar to the Saw. It was a fun and exhausting weekend.

No comments: