Sunday, October 02, 2005

On friday, I met up with Neets after work, and we had dinner before meeting up with Eric. Before heading to 'sauga, we stopped by at Timmy's to witness Allan and KennyG studying in action. At Timmy's, I happen to bump into Oliver and Victor, who I haven't seen since highschool. It was cool meeting up with people I haven't seen in ages. So, after me and Neets chilled at Eric's for a bit. Just hung out and played some guitar.

Saturday was a great Wonderland weekend. Ryan joined us in the morning, and we took off to Wonderland. It was a lot of fun. We didn't go on too many roller coasters, cuz they make Neeta sick, but went on a bunch of those spinning rides that make sick instead. After Wonderland, we went to a Japanese buffet. I ate like a pig. Good food and good times. After that, we decided to watch a movie. I was a little reluctant with Eric's pick "Playing by Heart". But it was actually a really good movie.

No comments: