Monday, October 17, 2005

So, I had a pretty fun weekend. On Saturday, I went to 'sauga to visit Eric and do some shopping. We first had steak at his place, and then headed out to an outlet mall to do some shopping. I bought a pair of dress shoes, and a pair of walking shoes. Eric was shopping for dress pants. After shopping, Eric and I went over to the gym and had a great chest workout. After dropping off Eric, I went to 'loo to visit with Dwight. We had dinner, played some WC, and hung out for a bit on Saturday. On Sunday, we watched one of the greatest movies of all time... THE WIZARD!!! I haven't seen that movie in ages, and I was worried that when I watched the movie again, I would be expecting too much and the movie would disappoint me. Fortunately I was wrong... I think I actually enjoyed the movie even more now than when I was a kid. I love the characters, and the script is still amazing. "The power glove, it's so bad". After the movie, We did a little bit of shopping for Dwight's dress shoes. Then we went to the driving range. The driving range was cool cuz there's this platform that you can drive off of. So even if you hit grounders, since you're elevated, the ball still goes somewhere, and good shots go just that much further. When I got home Sunday, I watched "28 Days Later", a pretty good movie.

2 comments:

Justin Ng said...

The Wizard was my favourite movie for at least 6-7 years of my life.

GET THE START JIMMY! THE STAR!

Yumin said...

it seems you're having great time:)
the movie you've talked about also sounds fun. for me thesedays the advertisement makes me look forward to watching Harry porter 4th story soon which's one of my favorite. :-D