Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Long weekend update. Well I had a pretty enjoyable/relaxing long weekend. Jon was back home for the long weekend, so we got to hang out a bit this weekend. Saturday morning started out with a little bowling with Nat, Jon, Jason, Mark and Justin. I bowled two decent games, but the second team game consisting of Jon, Jason and I got destroyed. Pretty disappointing. Later that night, Allan joined us at St. Louis to watch another disappointing Leafs game. After the game, we headed over to my place and played a round of poker, hate to brag, but I won. Nat, Mark and Justin didn't play for money, instead they each had to do 120 pushups. Now, I definately would have rather gotten some extra cash, but watching each of them do 120 pushups proved to be pretty entertaining.

Sunday began with about 5 episodes of "Flame of Reca". Mark and Justin stayed over the previous night, so we watched a bunch of anime in the morning. Spent the afternoon fiddling around with my new/old computer that I got setup. Played some pool with Jon and KennyG at night. Lowlight of the night: not winning a single game of pool. Highlight of the night: fooseball champion!!!

On Monday, I played a little WC with Dwight. We seriously had the best game of our entire warcraft career. I won't go into it on this blog, but it was fun. It got a 10 for our saved replays. For dinner, we had a big thanksgiving dinner with Helen and Ray chinese style... We went to Chui Chow Boy where I ate like a pig. Food was delicious, and we topped off our dinner with a red bean float... delicious!!!

No comments: